Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Prosperity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

【READ】Applying for Developer.

cool
    cool

Mesos : 73024

【READ】Applying for Developer. Empty 【READ】Applying for Developer.

Post by cool Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 pm

You do not have to follow a specific format as you may express yourself with no limits.

However, please include the basics:
    Name:
    In-Game Name:
    Type of Coder: Java/Javascript/Both
    How long have you been coding?:

This is obvious, but show us what you can do and why we should choose you.
    Please also attach a poll to your thread. It has to be in this order or I won't count your poll.
    Title of Poll [Make up a poll title of your own]
    5 - Excellent
    4 - Good
    3- Okay/Average
    2 - Below Average
    1 - Poor

Tips:

• Use correct grammar and spelling so it will bring you a better impression upon yourself!
    • Space out each paragraph and bold your paragraph titles so it's easier to read.
    • Try making your application interesting and unique by adding in a banner or spice it up with color! (Don't pick really ugly colors though...)
    • HAVE CONFIDENCE. Don't be hesitant by saying, "oh but i don't think i'll make it but..." Show that you really want this position!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 pm