Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Prosperity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

3 posters

Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened.

Efflorescence
    Efflorescence

Mesos : 22879

Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened. Empty Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened.

Post by Efflorescence Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:49 am

Started this from scratch. I was just bored and didn't want to do homework, so yeah. Tried to stay on the clean side, but I guess I couldn't really keep it that clean. Bieber with his mistletoe got me inspired.

Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened. Next_y10

Ugh, after uploading it it turned into .jpg, looks uglier now. ;___;

CnC please. Is the text hard to see? I don't like putting any effects into text so that's how it ended up. Should I take away that texture?

Thanks.
    Plazzeh
    Plazzeh
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Mesos : 22848

Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened. Empty Re: Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened.

Post by Plazzeh Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 am

Wow Jae that looks really nice! The only thing I can CnC is the text really, make it easier to read. Maybe add a weak shadow to it? Or maybe just a semi-transparent outline? :)

Good job! Tip, if you want your picture to stay as a png I recommend you upload on sites like Photobucket or ImageShack. They work great for me :)

Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened. Empty Re: Got a bit motivated, and this is what happened.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 am

it look deh amazing Jae~~~nice wuk~~
    cool
    cool

Mesos : 73024

Post by cool Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 am

wao i luv ur txt placmnt n ya i muzt maek u a gfx
    personally, I can see the text FINE, but idk about others

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:26 pm