Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Prosperity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

4 posters

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Negative
    Negative
    スクルージ
    スクルージ

Mesos : 72992

pokemon - Pokemon Black 2 and White 2  Empty Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post by Negative Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 am

That feel when Game Freak couldn't stop Ra!n Check and me from getting our hands on Black 2 and White 2, 3 days before JP release.

2ch : Kailas ID: QI8oXDfU0
    4chan : Kailas !iKGMr61IHM:
    2ch : Ra!n Check ID: S9ZTRf9to:
    We have extracted the components of both games, and compiled the data into a file which would run on any NDS emulator (Not 3DS). The game's AP and restrictions have been fixed up until talking to the gym leader of Tachiwaki City's gym, Homika. Upon talking to Homika, the game will freeze as the restrictions set in place to prevent people from playing a ROM version of the game have not yet been revamped. Character speech have been translated up to this point, but other text based elements have not been touched (i.e, Pokemon names, town/city names, trainer names).

ROM links: http://romch.net/read/engawa.2ch.net/poverty/134007937
    Links at the bottom of the page.
    First link is Black 2, second is White 2.

Last edited by Empoleon on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Plazzeh
    Plazzeh
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Mesos : 22703

pokemon - Pokemon Black 2 and White 2  Empty Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Post by Plazzeh Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 pm

Lol epic :D
    cool
    cool

Mesos : 72879

Post by cool Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:37 pm

srry i must be rly retarded but i can't find the link at bottom of page???
    Negative
    Negative
    スクルージ
    スクルージ

Post by Negative Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:58 pm

I didn't realize that the page and links were already taken down by GF and the janitors .. ;__; ..
    I'll reupload the .nds files right now.
    cool
    cool

Mesos : 72879

Post by cool Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

ok thank you very much
    Negative
    Negative
    スクルージ
    スクルージ

Post by Negative Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Server IP: 94.249.276.232
    XDCC: Ivalice a Shit
    Provider: Kai-srcdir < bwaka bwaka bwaka >
    File: ポケットモンスター ブラック - ホワイト 2.tar
    File Size: 756mb

Can only handle 20 downloads at a time, considering we're running on a shitty FTP server.
    Slow download, but it's better than nothing.

I have tried to reupload the .rar file onto uploader.asia, but B1ackMap1e now has file detection up, thus rejecting the .rar whenever it's done uploading.

Will try to upload to rapidgator, filehostr, and various other free filehosting websites in the meantime.
    If you know of any "underground" filehosting places, list them below.

If you aren't familiar with extracting .tar files, or accessing an open-source ICB, then look up an "how to" online.
    Also, once you have entered the host, do not flood the bot with queries. That will only delay the speed of transfer for you, and the other people. Just stay patient in the queue, and wait for your turn to obtain the file.

Oh boy .. take a look at this faggot.
    http://twitter.com/ProjectPKMNBW2/status/215949518997434368/photo/1

I bet this is the same shithole who has been posting my picture on Brazillian Pokemon forums, and claiming it to be his.

Clean rom, no translation. Click the green button.
    Link: http://115.com/file/dpc5v7no
    Password: nds.duowan.com

All other filehosters reject my .rar, so if you still want a semi-translated game, enter the ICB. I'll keep the server open while I'm gone for a few days.
    Noodles
    Noodles

Mesos : 22629

Post by Noodles Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Empoleon wrote:
    Clean rom, no translation. Click the green button.
    Link: http://115.com/file/dpc5v7no
    Password: nds.duowan.com

All other filehosters reject my .rar, so if you still want a semi-translated game, enter the ICB. I'll keep the server open while I'm gone for a few days.

Once I downloaded the .rar, there was a separate password required to extract the .nds. It's different from the download password and I have no idea what it is.
    Do you happen to know the password?

EDIT: nvm, found a working rom - playing it right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am