Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Prosperity

I knew you were coming.

Prosperity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

Orphan

Dénouement
    Dénouement
    Knot Untier
    Knot Untier

Mesos : 21915

Orphan Empty Orphan

Post by Dénouement Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 am

I am aware that an orphan is one who has lost their parents through death, but I'm not aware of a word that describes someone who has lost their parents not through death. So I'm sticking with orphan.
    This is a major Work In Progress. I have 8 chapters done on paper, and what I'm uploading now, as of 27-1-12, is what I've been typing for around an hour. I ended up changing in the typed version since part of the paper one sounds awkward.
    SO LET'S GO.
    Chapter 1 INCOMPLETE:
    Chapter 1 Response: So this is the basic basic background. All the next chapters explain how they got to where they are when the bells toll, and I'm not nearly done yet. I don't expect you to think much of it now, since barely anything has been done. Perhaps you can pick up on my style, since most of this sounds like rest. Also, I hope one of you notices the code of the story. It has no message yet, but it will get one. Sebald. AND KAI, YOU BETTER FUCKING READ THIS. It is imperative. I mean, KAIIII Read this please? For those who knew about my game, well now it's a book. I'll upload more at various milestones, but this enough for tonight, methinks.

Orphan Empty Re: Orphan

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:08 pm

hi
    Dénouement
    Dénouement
    Knot Untier
    Knot Untier

Mesos : 21915

Post by Dénouement Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello! I will now insert more words to be above the minimum word count.

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

sometimes you must say to yourself

FUQ DA POLICE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am