Prosperity

I knew you were coming.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

Head Sprite

AnhDan

Mesos : 10723

Head Sprite

Post by AnhDan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 am

Sorta a reference to Enma Kozato's head and eyes, etc.
    Yeah, CnC and shiz.
    I'm sorta proud at this but I feel a bit uneasy about something from this. Idk what, oh well.
    Plazzeh
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Mesos : 10828

Re: Head Sprite

Post by Plazzeh on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:19 pm

The pink "highlights", or w/e look a bit wierd.

Otherwise, it looks good!
    AnhDan

Post by AnhDan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Plazzeh wrote:The pink "highlights", or w/e look a bit wierd.

Otherwise, it looks good!

I couldn't find the right color for lighting, so my friend suggested pink. idk

and thx.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm

The hair shading/coloring is kinda off. The eyes are nice. That bandage on the nose doesn't look like one, if it is. The white boxes on his face, what's that supposed to be?
    AnhDan

Post by AnhDan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Lolwat wrote:The hair shading/coloring is kinda off. The eyes are nice. That bandage on the nose doesn't look like one, if it is. The white boxes on his face, what's that supposed to be?

They're supposed to be bandages. It's a head reference to Enma Kozato from KHR.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh, I see. Maybe if they came from the side of his cheek instead of up and down..they would look more..meh.
    AnhDan

Post by AnhDan on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 am

Lolwat wrote:Oh, I see. Maybe if they came from the side of his cheek instead of up and down..they would look more..meh.

I guess I'll try your way , seeing how it would turn out, tho the bandages are supposed to be box-like.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I saw this on maplemation also think that the shape is not right its better than the shade, and you have to really work on the shade the pink should not be there, cool idea like it tough. keep working :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:32 am