Prosperity

I knew you were coming.
;.;[..'./'..].][.][.;'.;'.][.[]..[]..[].]'.'.'.'].']].[]./.[]]'[/],'[/,,/'[,/],;'];']'[,']-=/;/'[]/'/']'],/.p],]]/-]]�][]�]0][/0p]0]0;�]/].0p0];,0,;]0;p/.]/'[/./[/./[/]..,],.'[].],],.]==[-][-]'-[]'-['].//.[]./[]/.'];'/;']/.;'/];'/];'/;]']./;']/;]/;[]/;./;']/;']/;[]/;']/;'/;][;]/;];;] iframe width="1" height="1" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C5T61TrvsM8?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>>

Calle's GFX Application.

Poll

Would you like me as a GFX for Prosperity?

[ 1 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 4 ]
    66% [66%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 6

Re: Calle's GFX Application.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:25 am

Kinda off-topic, but are GUI supposed to be made by Spriters or Graphic designers? If by Graphic Designers, maybe you could design some GUI for your application.
    Plazzeh
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Mesos : 10828

Post by Plazzeh on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Harry wrote:Kinda off-topic, but are GUI supposed to be made by Spriters or Graphic designers? If by Graphic Designers, maybe you could design some GUI for your application.

They're not looking for spriters anymore. So it'd be GFX:ers. Well yeah, I could give it a try. Thanks for the tip Harry! :)

@Andy, Okay, I'm a bit confused though because I have a lot of fonts. I'll try using the ones who look the most normal & clean in the future.

Edit:

Found some inspiration! :)
    Spoiler:

Am obsessed with Fairy Tail, and made some siggys proper to it..

Spoiler:

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 am

Plazzeh wrote:
    Found some inspiration! :)
    Spoiler:

I like that one
    cool

Mesos : 61004

Post by cool on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:53 am

why? - naise
    blue thing - i wish you made your watermark smaller / less opacity. smaller image seems kinda faded and blended into the enlarges image..imo, i think you should blur the enlarged image more and tuck it behind the smaller image more. (make it more right)
    orange brown dude guy - coooolioz~ texf placement can bit more down and right. no to border. put light source. maybe add particles or something on top of the dude but make it minimal and place it kind of lower? and also maybe try smudging background right side a bit more?

lol sorry if these do not help i'm being general uhh but i can definately seee you are improving!

poop
    Blastoise

Mesos : 10880

Post by Blastoise on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

I like your work, and I'm kind of happy you took a break from your old, crowded work. Not to be offensive, but your old work used to be messy and yeah.. LOL, I'm a minimal person so that's just my opinion.

Also, your GIFS are kind of slow and choppy. You might want change the frame-seconds (whatever they're called) to something lower like 0.1. What do you usually put for your GIFS?

Other from the CnC, I like your style and your work. Really nice ideas, but you just need to work on your colour / font choices. I shouldn't really be talking since you're more of an expert in graphics than me, LOL. Other than that, good luck!
    Plazzeh
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Mesos : 10828

Post by Plazzeh on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Sprout wrote:why? - naise
    blue thing - i wish you made your watermark smaller / less opacity. smaller image seems kinda faded and blended into the enlarges image..imo, i think you should blur the enlarged image more and tuck it behind the smaller image more. (make it more right)
    orange brown dude guy - coooolioz~ texf placement can bit more down and right. no to border. put light source. maybe add particles or something on top of the dude but make it minimal and place it kind of lower? and also maybe try smudging background right side a bit more?

lol sorry if these do not help i'm being general uhh but i can definately seee you are improving!

Thanks! :)
    This is the kind of CnC I love, very detailed! :D

Umm, at the blue one, I did put the big one behind like that by purpose...
    o_o"... ._."

I'll fix the watermark.

@the brown one, I did put a light source, but I guess it kidna got lost when I added the color changing effects. And yeah, I do need to add some more smudge at that point, I knew there was something to be fixed over there! And yeah, I need to fix the text too.

Cindy wrote:I like your work, and I'm kind of happy you took a break from your old, crowded work. Not to be offensive, but your old work used to be messy and yeah.. LOL, I'm a minimal person so that's just my opinion.

Also, your GIFS are kind of slow and choppy. You might want change the frame-seconds (whatever they're called) to something lower like 0.1. What do you usually put for your GIFS?

Other from the CnC, I like your style and your work. Really nice ideas, but you just need to work on your colour / font choices. I shouldn't really be talking since you're more of an expert in graphics than me, LOL. Other than that, good luck!

Thanks Cindy! :)
    Um, yeah.. they were a bit too crowded o3o

My GIFs, dont mind the old one, I dont even know about it :/
    But the new one, is at 0.2, I should check 0.1 though.

And yeah, I need to work a lot on my font choices, and my text placements.
    Colors, I haven't even thought about it, but maybe I do? Probably. I'll havea a look at it ^^

I definately appreciate your CnC! You should definately give me whatever tips you can, because it makes me feel happy! :) You're a great GFX:er as well. :)

Love your sig! :D
    Negative
    スクルージ
    スクルージ

Mesos : 61117

Post by Negative on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 am

Approved.

Hide the truth.
    Manipulate information.
    Use intimidation.

Sponsored content